Sunday, December 28, 2008

Anxiety Rox

Tomorrow is the first official day of my new job. It is 3 hrs away. It just hit me as I'm packing a bag just how much activity will transpire over the next several months...house listing, house hunting, blah blah. WTF have I managed to get myself into this time? My mind is spinning like a Tilt-A-Whirl...this is not the most conducive mental state to begin a new job...whoa over-stimulation. Ok, I took a cleansing breath to harness my chi. Now where the hell do I start? I still have not heard from volunteers to help pack...although I did get one "yes that is my truck, and no I will not help you move jackass" so there is still hope. I'll even throw in a case of beer. Cheap stuff...not my good stuff. Anyone? No? Guess I'll just have to put Fin and Ev to work then.

No comments: